Basic and Applied Nursing Research Journal (BANRJ) is focuses on sharing data and information about basic and applied nursing study to support evidence-based practice in nursing education, clinical application in all nursing specialties and all aspects of healthcare.
The scope of this journal includes, but not limited to:
- Study on fundamentals of nursing.
- Development of nursing education.
- Clinical research on medical surgical nursing, critical care nursing, emergency nursing, maternity nursing, and pediatric nursing.
- Management in nursing.
- Dissemination of community health research on geriatric, family, and community nursing.
- Application of holistic and complementary care in nursing.
- Mental health nursing study.
- Health Communication/ Therapeutic Communication in Nursing